On 12/23/05, Hans Hagen wrote: > Mojca Miklavec wrote: > > >I'll consider this as "leave Windows Vietnamese encoding unsupported" > >(they have two other encodings anyway). > > > > > indeed (also, i never heard vnpenquin ask for it -) > Hi all, In fact, VnTeX supports UTF-8, VISCII, TCVN, VPS. So it would be nice if ConTeXt could do the same :) In reality, the charset UTF-8 becomes a standard in Vietnam, and other charsets (VISCII, VPS, TCVN) are less and less used. For me, I used always UTF-8 for all my documents here (ConTeXt, OpenOffice, HTML, MySQL data,...). Thank you for your wonderful work, Merry Christmas ! -- http://vnoss.org Vietnamese Open Source Software Community