On 1/20/06, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > > The Gentium typescript is already in the typescripts.zip for a long > time. > Since I read the I'm allowed to re-distribute the font, I'll prepare > a package soon, > but I should rework my fonts page (or better the whole site)... > With curiosity, does your typescripts for Gentium support T5 encoding ? :) We use Gentium ok for Vietnamese utf-8 here (Openoffice, Abiword,....) and it will be nice if you could provide vietnamese support ... :) Thank you, -- http://vnoss.org Vietnamese Open Source Software Community