On 1/22/06, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote: > > OK, this may not be of much help, but I just converted GenR102.TTF to > pfb via fontforge, and now the font correctly picks up the dcroat > glyph. I mus admit I had similar situations in the past where simply > regenerating the font would solve mysterious problems, so I shrugged > my shoulders and did what a man must do. I think the new Gentium > license allows for this conversion, and the LaTeX people will be > distributing pfbs anyway, so why not convert to pfb (which is easier > for TeX to use anyway?) > Hi Thomas, You're completely right ! Just tried with PFB (converted by fontforge) and it works :) Thank you, -- http://vnoss.org Vietnamese Open Source Software Community