* Problems installing Gentium TTF
@ 2006-01-21 16:56 Kumar Appaiah
From: Kumar Appaiah @ 2006-01-21 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello! I am tryingto install the Gentium True type fonts, following
the instructions at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installing_a_TrueType_font%2C_step_by_step

Everything went of well, and I was also able to get the pages of
glyphs from the tests. However, when I try to get the test document
provided at the end of that page to work, I get:

bodyfont        : unknown variant MyGentium

from texexec. I have installed the fonts with --en=ec, so that is
ruled out. What could the problem be?

Thanks.

Kumar
--