* teTeX binary package
@ 2006-06-19 22:41 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2006-06-19 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

There is now a teTeX binary package available on
http://pmrb.free.fr/work/OS/ConTeXt/tetex/

Features:
* support for easy ConTeXt update (command "updateConTeXt.sh")
* support for URW Garamond
* support for Adobe eurofont
* support for ruby versions of ConTeXt scripts
* latest pdfTeX
* latest MetaPost
* latest Latin Modern

The binary package has been built on SUSE-Linux-10.1.

Comments are welcome!

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: teTeX binary package
@ 2006-06-20  6:35 ` VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2006-06-20  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/20/06, Peter Münster <pmlists@free.fr> wrote:
> There is now a teTeX binary package available on
> http://pmrb.free.fr/work/OS/ConTeXt/tetex/
>
> Features:
> * support for easy ConTeXt update (command "updateConTeXt.sh")
> * support for URW Garamond
> * support for Adobe eurofont
> * support for ruby versions of ConTeXt scripts
> * latest pdfTeX
> * latest MetaPost
> * latest Latin Modern
>
> The binary package has been built on SUSE-Linux-10.1.

Is there .src.rpm package somewhere ?

Thanks,
--
http://vnoss.org
Vietnamese Open Source Software Community

* Re: teTeX binary package
@ 2006-06-20 17:03   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2006-06-20 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, VnPenguin wrote:

> Is there .src.rpm package somewhere ?

I've put a .src.rpm package at the same place.
The src and i586 packages are in fact only there for your convenience, you
should be able to build them from the nosrc-package.
Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: teTeX binary package
@ 2006-06-20 18:26     ` VnPenguin
From: VnPenguin @ 2006-06-20 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/20/06, Peter Münster <pmlists@free.fr> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, VnPenguin wrote:
>
> > Is there .src.rpm package somewhere ?
>
> I've put a .src.rpm package at the same place.
> The src and i586 packages are in fact only there for your convenience, you
> should be able to build them from the nosrc-package.
> Cheers, Peter

Thank you,