From: Denis Maier <denismaier@mailbox.org>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Disappearing characters with nolig-german-wordlist
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 14:45:55 +0200	[thread overview]

Arg, it's getting uglier...

I've been playing around with the replacement patterns.

```
\replaceword[replace][auff][au{ff}]

\replaceword[replace][Aufl][Au{fl}]

\replaceword[replace][aufl][au{fl}]

\setreplacements[replace]

\starttext

auffasste

auffasse

Auflage

aufliegen

auffliegen

\stoptext

```

Now it's fine for the auffasste case, but both "aufliegen" and
"auffliegen" result in "aufliegen",  i.e. the second f is being swallowed.

Best,

Denis