Hi, I wonder what I might be doing wrong for \placelistofabbreviations not to work in a project. Everything else about \definesysnonyms and indeed the project is working, but I seem unable to place the list correctly in the component that is intended to list all abbreviations. The main environment file for the project contains the definitions. e.g. \definesynonyms[abbreviation][abbreviations][\infull] \setupsynonyms[abbreviation][synonymstyle=\em] \abbreviation[adjp] {adjp.} {adjectival phrase} All dictionary components (A-Z) call on the main environment file where the above is defined and give me the correct result if I write \adjp\ or \infull{adjp} in any one of them. My MWE below for the (as yet not working) abbreviations component that contains the placelist command: \startcomponent 04_abbreviations \project project_Dictionary \startchapter[title={Abbreviations}] \placelistofabbreviations[criterium=all] \stopchapter \stopcomponent According to me that should work, but all I get is the chapter title. I also tried adding a state=start in case that was needed, but it did nothing. Julian