Hi, Article names are not displayed in my ToC, the seperators and page numbers do appear though. I set upmy heads, lists, and contents as follows: \definehead[Article][chapter] \setuphead[Article][number=no] \definelist[Article][alternative=c, criterium=all] \definecombinedlist [MyContent] [Article] [level=Article, placehead=yes, criterium=all, alternative=c] The list will render correctly but not the ToC. I could use the list rather than the combined list, but I want get combined list working as I have yet to have any success with them whem using my own heads. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Elliot