From: Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann@web.de>
Subject: Re: t-bib and hyperlinkded references?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:37:50 -0700	[thread overview]

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> I've just uploaded a new beta to the modules section at contextgarden.
>
> It took me much longer than I had anticipated, mainly because there
> was a massive bug in the per-chapter bibliography code: it generated
> duplicate named references for all but the simplest of documents.
>
> I hope to have the bug fixed now, and interaction working as it should.
>
> There is only one limitation, and that will stay: you cannot have
> hyperlinks while \setupcite[compress=yes] is in effect.

Thanks Taco!

I run across three problems:
1) with my setup (XML mapped into ConTeXt convolution) the links from
citations exists, but don't point to the right pages in the chapter
specific bibliographies - at least after a single texexec run. Another run
is necessary and everything seems all right.
2) While the linking works for the 'authoryears' citation style, I don't get
any hyperlinks from plain 'authoryear' formated references as well as for
the custom-defined 'authoryearx' ones that go as follows:
\setupcite
    [authoryearx]
    [\c!andtext={ and },
     \c!otherstext={ et al.},
     \c!pubsep={; },
     \c!lastpubsep={; and },
     \c!compress=\v!no,
     \c!inbetween={~},
     \c!left={},
     \c!right={}]
3) The structure of my document looks as follows
        Acknowledgments
        Abstract
        TOC
        LOF
        LOT
        Introduction (chapter with chapter-specific bibliography) ...
I cited some references in the Abstract, which my proofreader wanted to have
listed in the chapter-specific bibliography of the "introduction" chapter,
which I accomplished by re-citing the stuff in the respective chapter
using 'nocite'. Naturally, links in the 'Abstract' don't have anywhere to
point to and the citations appear empty. Do you have any idea how to
overcome that? I'd be already happy if I could override the linking
behavior for the handfull of references in the abstract - meaning: have
hyperlinked references everywhere in the document BUT the abstract.

Joh