* Why do I have to enclose \rawcounter in braces in this MWE ?
@ 2018-09-25 19:22 Damien Thiriet
From: Damien Thiriet @ 2018-09-25 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello list,

Why do I have to enclose \rawcountervalue in braces to get this MWE
compiled ?

   \definecounter[fiche][way=bytext]
   \setupheadertexts[Fiche méthodologique N.{\rawcountervalue[fiche]} ][][][]

   \starttext
   \setcounter[fiche][2]

   \starttitle[title={Un essai}]

   \startsection[title={Un premier chapitre}]
   voilà
   \stopsection

   \startsubsection[title={Un deuxième}]
   tak jest.
   \stopsubsection

   \stoptitle

   \stoptext

Thanks,

Damien Thiriet

* Re: Why do I have to enclose \rawcounter in braces in this MWE ?
@ 2018-09-25 19:34 ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2018-09-25 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9/25/18 9:22 PM, Damien Thiriet wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Why do I have to enclose \rawcountervalue in braces to get this MWE
> compiled ?

Hi Damien,

just as you wrote it is the way to enclose brackets inside brackets (you
need a pair of braces between them.

>    \definecounter[fiche][way=bytext]
>    \setupheadertexts[Fiche méthodologique N.{\rawcountervalue[fiche]} ][][][]

BTW, I can compile you sample perfectly right on my computer.

A similar sample would be:

    \setuphead[title][after={\blank[3*big]}]

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk