Hi, I’m running into something weird with Hebrew punctuation. Consider the example below. SBL Hebrew gives me incorrect results when there’s a vaw with a holam = וֹ just before a chet with a patach = חַ => the patach below the chet ist misplaced. If I remove the holam from the vaw, everything looks ok. Oddly, in Linux Libertine I get the correct results in both cases. Does anyone know what the problem is here? User error? A bug in SBL Hebrew (which would be very odd since that font should be designed specifically for that kind of stuff). A missing seeting? Best, Denis \definefontfamily[notok][rm][SBL Hebrew][features=hebrew] \definefontfamily[ok][rm][Linux Libertine O][features=hebrew] \setupdirections[bidi=global,method=unicode] \starttext Ok: {\switchtobodyfont[notok] חִיוּחוחַ } Broken: {\switchtobodyfont[notok] חִיוּחוֹחַ } Linux Libertine works in both cases: Ok: {\switchtobodyfont[ok] חִיוּחוחַ } Ok: {\switchtobodyfont[ok] חִיוּחוֹחַ } \stoptext