On 09/28/2017 10:27 PM, Alan Braslau wrote: > On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 13:55:29 +0200 Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > >>> As most of my >>> customers are likely to use Acrobat Reader, I'm not really worried >>> about the bookmarks not showing up in other readers. Why SumatraPDF >>> shows bookmarks in test environment, but not in the proper one is an >>> enigma, but I'm no longer worried about it. Problem solved, at least >>> close enough. >> >> Does the latest version of MuPDF show the bookmarks? > > mupdf shows bookmarks? MuPDF-1.11 displays bookmarks (see attached image). This is the GL version, I don’t know how to do that in the X11 version (I don’t even know if the feature is available in the X11 version). > P.S. If bookmarks are broken with SumatraPDF, then we have even less of > a chance in getting Hans' support. If we have a sample PDF document, we may know what is broken there: the viewer reading the bookmarks or the PDF document containing them. Pablo -- http://www.ousia.tk