From: Eduardo Bohoyo <ebohoyod@disroot.org>
To: Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl>,
Subject: Re: Special layouts don't recognise placeinitial
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:41:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Thank you, Hans. This tweak works perfectly on a provisional basis.

However, from my relative ignorance of ConTeXt and LMTX, I have a
question: Why is it better at the moment to include this code in
cont-new.mkxl instead on the preamble of my document?

I insist, I do not question this detail. I speak from the lack of
knowledge of a user who wants to learn a little more.

Eduardo Bohoyo