Hi all! I recently started using Verbatim Macroses to make source code pieces look prettier in my docs. I use things like \setuptyping[JV] and then \startJV - \stopJV But I'd like to change the default colors in the macroses to my own. I only found that redefining some colors like this \definecolor [colorprettyone] [green] \definecolor [colorprettytwo] [navy] \definecolor [colorprettythree] [r=0,g=0,b=.9] makes effect, but that seems not very effective and affects all verbatims. 1) I could not find all colors. 2) I need several different schemes (palettes) for different verbatims (XML, Java, SQL). I expect there is a way to redefine whole palette or something. What's the easiest and the right way to do it? Thanks in advance! -- Eugene