* Adding a parameter to a module
@ 2018-03-20 10:56 John Grasty
       [not found] ` <CAG5iGsDG-Pdo46WRc-uzH=y9_jgOzSOB3t9yvX-XaJwHjr7yVQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: John Grasty @ 2018-03-20 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello list,

One more question. Since I could not figure the problem with the wiki article for a title, I have turned my attention to modify the t-title module for my needs. If I want to add let's say a publication location, how would I go about that?

I have copied and renamed t-title.mkvi to p-mymodule.mkvi. I have changed the formatting to suit my needs, but I can't not figure out how to add parameters. What is the connection to the t-title.xml interface file?

I don't need it done for me, but I do need just a bit of help getting going in the right direction. :-D

Thanks so much for the help and the great software!

John Grasty

* Re: Fwd:  Adding a parameter to a module
       [not found] ` <CAG5iGsDG-Pdo46WRc-uzH=y9_jgOzSOB3t9yvX-XaJwHjr7yVQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-03-22 17:00   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-03-22 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 3/22/2018 9:37 AM, luigi scarso wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> One more question. Since I could not figure the problem with the wiki
> article for a title, I have turned my attention to modify the t-title
> module for my needs. If I want to add let's say a publication
> location, how would I go about that?
>
> I have copied and renamed t-title.mkvi to p-mymodule.mkvi. I have
> changed the formatting to suit my needs, but I can't not figure out
> how to add parameters. What is the connection to the t-title.xml
> interface file?
>
> I don't need it done for me, but I do need just a bit of help getting
> going in the right direction. :-D
>
> Thanks so much for the help and the great software!

something

\setuptitle[foo=bar]

\roottitleparameter{foo}

\titleparameter{foo}

@ 2018-03-23  7:53     ` John Grasty
From: John Grasty @ 2018-03-23  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans,

Thanks so much for the help. I'm finally beginning to wrap my head around all this. One (hopefully quick) question below:

> On 22 Mar 2018, at 18:00, Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> \roottitleparameter{foo}
>
> \titleparameter{foo}

What is there difference between these two \roottitleparameter{foo} and \titleparameter{foo}? I searched through the source, but I'm still getting acquainted with TeX and ConTeXt. :-D

Sincerely,

@ 2018-03-23  8:32       ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2018-03-23  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 03/23/2018 08:53 PM, John Grasty wrote:
> Hans,
>
> Thanks so much for the help. I'm finally beginning to wrap my head around all this. One (hopefully quick) question below:
>
>> On 22 Mar 2018, at 18:00, Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>
>> \roottitleparameter{foo}
>>
>> \titleparameter{foo}
>

> What is there difference between these two \roottitleparameter{foo} and \titleparameter{foo}? I searched through the source, but I'm still getting acquainted with TeX and ConTeXt. :-D

\framed[frame=off]{
  \rootframedparameter{frame} % on : global, e.g. from \setupframed
  \framedparameter{frame} % off : this instance
}