Hi Shiv, ------ Original Message ------ From "Shiv Shankar Dayal" > To "mailing list for ConTeXt users" > Date 1/24/2024 9:44:09 AM Subject [NTG-context] Re: Using plain TeX commands in ConTeXt ** Caution: EXTERNAL Sender ** Yes. On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 10:08 PM luigi scarso > wrote: On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 at 16:55, Shiv Shankar Dayal > wrote: Thanks for correcting me, Wolfgang. I meant only TeX commands not plan TeX macros. TeX primitives ? Apologies if you are already aware: There are 21 ConTeXt manuals entitled "low-level TeX" here: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Documentation These might be a good place to begin exploration of interactions between TeX primitives and ConTeXt. Best wishes -- Idris Samawi Hamid, Professor Department of Philosophy Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO 80523