Hello, I spotted a strange behavior when I use \setupformulas[way=bychapter,prefixsegments=chapter] to get formula numbers with the chapternumber as prefix and using \setuphead[…][number=no] to turn off the title number. Minimal example: \setupformulas[way=bychapter,prefixsegments=chapter] \setuphead[section][number=no] \starttext \chapter{foo} \placeformula \startformula E=mc^2 \stopformula \section{bar} \placeformula \startformula a^2+b^2=c^2 \stopformula \stoptext The second formula has only the formula number 2. I would expect the formula number 1.2 (or at least I would want to get this number). Thanks for help Jannik