Hello ConTeXt-Users, I want to change the font for the footnote-symbols. I give a minimal example: \starttypescript [serif] [dejavu] [name] \definefontsynonym [Serif] [name:dejavuserif] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SerifBold] [name:dejavuserifbold] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic] [name:dejavuserifitalic] [features=default] \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [name:dejavuserifbolditalic] [features=default] \stoptypescript \starttypescript[dejavu] \definetypeface [dejavu] [rm] [serif] [dejavu] [default] \stoptypescript \starttypescript [serif] [latinmodern] [name] \definefontsynonym [Serif] [name:latinmodernromanregular] [features=default] \stoptypescript \starttypescript[latinmodern] \definetypeface [latinmodern] [rm] [serif] [latinmodern] [default] \stoptypescript \setupbodyfont[dejavu] \starttext \dorecurse{10}{foo\footnote{bar} } \stoptext I want to change the font for the footnote-symbols (the numbers 1, 2, 3 etc.) to latinmodern. How do I do this? I tried to add the commands \setupnote[footnote][textstyle={\switchtobodyfont[latinmodern]}] and \setupnotation[footnote][headstyle={\switchtobodyfont[latinmodern]}]. If I only add one of these, the symbols in the text/notes at the bottom of the page, get changed, but if I add both, only the font of the symbols in the text get changed (In front of the first footnote-symbol (the 1) there is also some whitespace added, which looks like a bug or something; or I used the commands in a wrong way). So I assume, this is not the intended way. But what is the right way to do it? Thanks for your help Jannik Voges