* lineskip in itemize
@ 2007-04-24 11:43 Jano Kula
From: Jano Kula @ 2007-04-24 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Greetings to everybody!

It might be a bug, hence this message.

The strut at the begining of an item in the itemgroup breaks the line
skip  (even if it is set on grid) if there is some accent above the
uppercase letter. Contrary to normal text, where everything is OK.

Changing \lineskiplimit locally to itemigroup fixes the problem.

Jano

ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.18 12:57 MKII

%%% minimal example
\enableregime[utf]
\showgrid
\showstruts

%\setuplayout[grid=yes]
%\setupitemgroup[itemize][before={\lineskiplimit=-10pt}]

aaa

bbb

ccc

Ú ddd

eee

\starttext
\startitemize[packed]
\item aaa
\item bbb
\item ccc
\item Ú ddd
\item eee
\stopitemize
\stoptext

* Re: lineskip in itemize
@ 2007-04-24 12:35 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2007-04-24 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

2007/4/24, Jano Kula <jano.kula@tiscali.cz>:

> Greetings to everybody!
>
> It might be a bug, hence this message.
>
> The strut at the begining of an item in the itemgroup breaks the line
> skip  (even if it is set on grid) if there is some accent above the
> uppercase letter. Contrary to normal text, where everything is OK.
>
> Changing \lineskiplimit locally to itemigroup fixes the problem.
>
> Jano
>

> ConTeXt  ver: 2007.01.18 12:57 MKII
>
> %%% minimal example
> \enableregime[utf]
> \showgrid
> \showstruts
>
> %\setuplayout[grid=yes]
> %\setupitemgroup[itemize][before={\lineskiplimit=-10pt}]
>
> aaa
>
> bbb
>
> ccc
>
> Ú ddd
>
> eee
>

> \starttext
> \startitemize[packed]
> \item aaa
> \item bbb
> \item ccc
> \item Ú ddd
> \item eee
> \stopitemize
> \stoptext

Hi Jano,

add the next line to your document.

\setupinterlinespace[height=0.77,depth=0.23]

Wolfgang

* Re: lineskip in itemize
@ 2007-04-24 19:08   ` Jano Kula
From: Jano Kula @ 2007-04-24 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> 2007/4/24, Jano Kula <jano.kula@tiscali.cz <mailto:jano.kula@tiscali.cz>>:
>
>     The strut at the begining of an item in the itemgroup breaks the line
>     skip  (even if it is set on grid) if there is some accent above the
>     uppercase letter. Contrary to normal text, where everything is OK.
>
>     Changing \lineskiplimit locally to itemigroup fixes the problem.

> add the next line to your document.
>
> \setupinterlinespace[height= 0.77,depth=0.23]

Thanks, Wolfgang.

The default values just don't fit for Latin Modern. Right?

BTW, how would I easily print the default/actual value of a key=value
pair of the specific command?

Jano