* Issue with margin notes with stack=yes (or =continue)
@ 2016-05-06 16:49 josephcanedo
From: josephcanedo @ 2016-05-06 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

Using ConTeXt  ver: 2016.05.01 09:52 MKIV beta, I see that marginal notes (using \inouter for example) are put 1 or more lines below expected when using stack= option. A simple MWE follows.

\setupmargindata[outer][stack=yes] % or =continue
\starttext

Foo \inouter{note}*bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo \inouter{note}*bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar
Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo bar Foo \inouter{note}*bar Foo bar Foo bar

\stoptext

I’ve checked with ConTeXt Live that the problem does not happen on the current version of ConTeXt (marginal notes are on same line as the location in text).

Many thanks for advising,

Best regards

Joseph Canedo

* Re:  Issue with margin notes with stack=yes (or =continue)
@ 2016-05-13 21:08 ` josephcanedo
From: josephcanedo @ 2016-05-13 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

Sorry for replying to my own post, but is there a solution to fix this issue please ? Or any problem to reproduce it ? This makes the stacked margin notes almost unusable as with several ones one same page the last ones drift outside bottom of the page.

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo