On 26-08-19 22:11, Floris van Manen wrote: > > On 26-08-19 21:27, Mohammad Hossein Bateni wrote: >> I have had the same problem.  Unlike Mark IV Context, LMTX does not seem >> to recognize fonts outside its tree.  Maybe there's some option to tweak >> with. >> >> The workaround I found was to copy the TTF files under >> "{context-lmtx-root}/tex/texmf/fonts/truetype/public/" and run "context >> --generate". >> >> If you like to have mtxrun font commands to work properly, you need to >> invoke "mtxrun --script font --reload" after that. >> >> Hope this helps. > nope. > does not work here. > > can the native font paths be symbolically linked into the lmtx font tree ? Is there a description available as how to include all font paths of the underlaying system (ubuntu) into the font awareness of the new luametatex system so they can be used? Apparently there is a difference between the older (works) and the newer (does not work) system. thanks Floris