* \writebetweenllst not working for frontmatter material?
@ 2015-08-24 11:47 robheus
From: robheus @ 2015-08-24 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

hello list,

I want a TOC in which there is a blank line AFTER the first chapter in
the TOC and BEFORE the last chapter in the TOC. (other chapter entries
in the TOC don't have blank lines between them).

I can achieve this with:
\writebetweenlist[chapter]{\blank}

but unfortutaly for chapter in frontmatter the above method does not
produce a blank line in the TOC.

Anyone has a clue as why not?

Greetings,

Rob

* Re: \writebetweenllst not working for frontmatter material?
@ 2015-08-24 12:03 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2015-08-24 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

> robheus <mailto:robheus@xs4all.nl>
> 24. August 2015 13:47
> hello list,
>
> I want a TOC in which there is a blank line AFTER the first chapter in
> the TOC and BEFORE the last chapter in the TOC. (other chapter entries
> in the TOC don't have blank lines between them).
>
> I can achieve this with:
> \writebetweenlist[chapter]{\blank}
>
> but unfortutaly for chapter in frontmatter the above method does not
> produce a blank line in the TOC.
>
> Anyone has a clue as why not?
Try adding “location=here” with the second argument (as shown below in
the example), when this doesn’t help send a minimal example.

\starttext

\startfrontmatter

\completecontent

\chapter{Frontpart}

\writebetweenlist[chapter][location=here]{\thinrule}

\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter

\chapter{Bodypart}

\stopbodymatter

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: \writebetweenllst not working for frontmatter material?
@ 2015-08-24 12:17   ` robheus
From: robheus @ 2015-08-24 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang,

Thanks, that works.