* reading ConTeXt source code
@ 2018-06-01 10:33 Robert Zydenbos
From: Robert Zydenbos @ 2018-06-01 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've tried to go through the ConTeXt source to see what the possible parameters of commands, the dependencies, inheritances and the defaults are. Is there any file where I can see the order in which all the .mkii / .mkiv files are read?

RZ

* Re: reading ConTeXt source code
@ 2018-06-01 12:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-06-01 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/1/2018 12:33 PM, Robert Zydenbos wrote:
> I've tried to go through the ConTeXt source to see what the possible parameters of commands, the dependencies, inheritances and the defaults are. Is there any file where I can see the order in which all the .mkii / .mkiv files are read?
cont-en.log

Hans