* Changes \setuphead
@ 2019-01-21 10:26 Ursula Hermann
From: Ursula Hermann @ 2019-01-21 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello List!

It is a long time ago, that I have written the last mail to you.
Thank you Taco so much, because for the new example of the Recent changes from 17.January 2019. Because:  Modyfying the page before a chapter is something, that  i can need. I mean this one:

% next five lines just to show the effect on this wiki
\setuppapersize[A8][A5,landscape]
\setuppaper[nx=4, ny=2]
\setuplayout[page][location=middle, marking=on]
\setuparranging [XY]
\setupbodyfont[6pt]

% actual example starts here
\setuppagenumbering
  [alternative=doublesided]

\startsetups [chapter:before]
  \doifoddpageelse
    {}
    {\pushbackground[page]
     \setupbackgrounds[page][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
     \page[right]
     \popbackground}
\stopsetups

\setuphead
  [chapter]
  [page=yes,
   before=\directsetup{chapter:before}]

\starttext

\startchapter[title={Knuth}]
\dorecurse{2}{\samplefile{knuth}}
\stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Ward}]
\dorecurse{1}{\samplefile{ward}}
\stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Zapf}]
\dorecurse{2}{\samplefile{zapf}}
\stopchapter

\stoptext

I have a question: how can I have a empty page before the next chapter  without a page number? Do I have to write: \page =empty. ?

Ursula Hermann