On Thu, 2024-05-30 at 18:26 +0200, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote: > Is this a message "I'm volunteering to maintain such a ppa" or a > message "wouldn't it be nice if someone went out of their way to make > my life easier"? Just out of curiosity. Right now it's the latter due to time constraints. Although I have helped a number of free software projects get PPAs up and running.  Usually once they're up there's not much to do after. Since ConTeXt is already Debianized by the Debian project, you probably can start with their debian/ folder, edit as needed, and then you should be good. You can also set an automatic build recipe in the PPA so each commit to SCM results in a new nightly. You'll get a lot more people using and testing your newer release this way. Food for thought. -- Kip Warner OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred https://www.thevertigo.com