Hi all, I am looking for ideas of how to capture a typeset page (as it would appear in the resulting pdf output) into a box instead of actually shipping it out directly, if it is possible. I would like to take advantage of ConTeXt's layout features including layers, otherwise I would just create the box with \setbox. My intent is to draw slides using all of ConTeXt's many layout features, but capture the rendered slide in a box so I can use it either as a full page in the presentation output or as a scaled image included as a figure in a full text "train the trainer" document. Thanks, Kevin Robbins