* How to load a lua file into a named lua instance
@ 2009-11-20 22:15 Kevin D. Robbins
From: Kevin D. Robbins @ 2009-11-20 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have a module with lots of lua code, and I'd like to move most of the lua
code to a separate file, say t-module.lua. I have written all of the lua
code using \modulecode and \startmodulecode ... \stopmodulecode. But, when I
move the lua code to t-module.lua and load it with dofile, it seems to load
in the global instance instead of the third party module instance. Is there
any method to load an external lua file in a named instance?

Thanks,

Kevin

* Re: How to load a lua file into a named lua instance
@ 2009-11-20 22:32 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-11-20 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kevin D. Robbins wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a module with lots of lua code, and I'd like to move most of the
> lua code to a separate file, say t-module.lua. I have written all of the
> lua code using \modulecode and \startmodulecode ... \stopmodulecode.
> But, when I move the lua code to t-module.lua and load it with dofile,
> it seems to load in the global instance instead of the third party
> module instance. Is there any method to load an external lua file in a
> named instance?

\registerctxluafile{t-module}{}

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-11-21  0:12   ` Kevin D. Robbins