* Chapter numbering after \part
@ 2020-08-21  2:27 jbf
From: jbf @ 2020-08-21  2:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

By default, chapter numbers coming after \part are numbered 1.1...
2.1... and so on. But in my case I need them to still be simply 1,2...
for each part. Is there a way I can get this numbering to occur? I
thought I could do it using ownnumber=, but that doesn't work. Then I
tried a makeup, because I thought that would create a 'Part' page
independent of chapter numbers - but that doesn't work either:-).  Am
sure it is achievable, however....

Julian

* Re: Chapter numbering after \part
@ 2020-08-21  3:35 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-08-21  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

jbf schrieb am 21.08.2020 um 04:27:
> By default, chapter numbers coming after \part are numbered 1.1...
> 2.1... and so on. But in my case I need them to still be simply 1,2...
> for each part. Is there a way I can get this numbering to occur? I
> thought I could do it using ownnumber=, but that doesn't work. Then I
> tried a makeup, because I thought that would create a 'Part' page
> independent of chapter numbers - but that doesn't work either:-).  Am
> sure it is achievable, however....

\setuphead
   [chapter]
   [sectionsegmments=chapter]