* question about followingup.pdf
@ 2021-07-22 12:57 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2021-07-22 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

current latest has content added to the Following Up manual and also to
the LMTX manual.

In latest, the PDF document for LMTX is from yesterday, but the PDF for
the Following Up manual is almost two years old.

Is this intended or am I missing something?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: question about followingup.pdf
@ 2021-07-22 13:53 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2021-07-22 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/22/2021 2:57 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> current latest has content added to the Following Up manual and also to
> the LMTX manual.
>
> In latest, the PDF document for LMTX is from yesterday, but the PDF for
> the Following Up manual is almost two years old.
>
> Is this intended or am I missing something?
i just didn't regenerate the whole thing (when i add a chapter i
generate just that) .. it's not that critical, nostly a wrapup for
myself when working on something and users can generate it anyway

Hans

* Re: question about followingup.pdf
@ 2021-07-24 11:06   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2021-07-24 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 7/22/21 3:53 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> In latest, the PDF document for LMTX is from yesterday, but the PDF for
>> the Following Up manual is almost two years old.
>>
>> Is this intended or am I missing something?
> i just didn't regenerate the whole thing (when i add a chapter i
> generate just that) .. it's not that critical, nostly a wrapup for
> myself when working on something and users can generate it anyway

Many thanks for having updated the manual in current latest, Hans.

BTW, there is a minor issue. After the experiments scaling fonts, titles
for chapters 19
(https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/followingup.pdf#page=513)
and 20
(https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/followingup.pdf#page=517)
are displayed wrong.

Just in case it might help

Pablo
--

@ 2021-07-24 12:04     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2021-07-24 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/24/2021 1:06 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 7/22/21 3:53 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 7/22/2021 2:57 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> In latest, the PDF document for LMTX is from yesterday, but the PDF for
>>> the Following Up manual is almost two years old.
>>>
>>> Is this intended or am I missing something?
>> i just didn't regenerate the whole thing (when i add a chapter i
>> generate just that) .. it's not that critical, nostly a wrapup for
>> myself when working on something and users can generate it anyway
>
> Many thanks for having updated the manual in current latest, Hans.
>
> BTW, there is a minor issue. After the experiments scaling fonts, titles
> for chapters 19
> (https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/followingup.pdf#page=513)
> and 20
> (https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/followingup.pdf#page=517)
> are displayed wrong.
>
> Just in case it might help
ah, some test code ended up there ... i'll remove that