* SciTE under Windows and Metapost
@ 2007-09-29  1:16 Michal Kvasnička
From: Michal Kvasnička @ 2007-09-29  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Good morning (or whatever you have in Europe now).

Two or three week ago I've installed the minimal ConTeXt distribution under
Windows. My first use of TeX under Windows, many thanks for the
distribution, it's great!

However, when I try to compile a metapost/metafun source from the SciTE
editor, it fails. It tries to run mpost directly, and it's not found. I can
run texmfstart texexec --mptex ... in the SciTE's command promt, and it
works, but it's annoying. Can I somehow reconfigure the SciTE to run the
metapost properly (I mean to run texexec --mptex)?

Many thanks.
Michal Kvasnicka

P.S. Hans, would it be possible to add the Metafont into the minimal
distribution? I like it so much I'd like to make it my major distribution
even in Linux, but I need the Metafont since from time to time I still use
some bitmapped font (like Concrete Math). Many thanks.