Sylvain Hubert schrieb am 04.11.2020 um 15:53: > Dear List, > > I was reading workflow-mkiv > and have > found the '--errors' and '--noconsole' arguments which seemed quite > helpful since, according to the documentation, "show errors at the end > of a run" and "disables logging to the console" while "error reporting > mentioned in the previous section will never be silenced". But when I > run 'context --errors' for the following document > > \setuppagenumbering[footer] >     \starttext >     hi >     \stoptext > > the message > >     setup           > error in line 1, namespace 'pagenumbering', key > 'footer,' > > still lies in the middle of a bunch of messages and is not shown in > the end. When I add '--noconsole' to the arguments, the error > disappears along with all the other messages. --errors adds extra information to the log, try the following example with and without the option \usemodule[unknown] \starttext \stoptext Wolfgang