* is something wrong with the mailing list?
@ 2022-10-30 15:47 Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-10-30 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,
I didn’t get any mails from ntg-context between 2022-10-26, 01:52 and my
mails now. Was there no activity?

(Maybe I was switched off due to bounced mails, because my provider had
left outdate the ssl certificate of the mail server...)

Hraban
From: Gavin via ntg-context @ 2022-10-30 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hraban,

It has been pretty quiet, but there were some posts on Oct 27. You could check the bottom of the web version to see if you have been missing activity.

https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022/date.html <https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022/date.html#start>

Gavin

@ 2022-10-30 19:09   ` Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-10-30 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.10.22 um 16:56 schrieb Gavin:
> Hi Hraban,
>
> It has been pretty quiet, but there were some posts on Oct 27. You could check the bottom of the web version to see if you have been missing activity.
>
> https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2022/date.html

Of course, could have thought of that myself. Thank you for the
reminder. So I didn’t miss anything. (In other parts of the internet,
everyone is busy leaving Twitter...)

Hraban