* \setuphead and define global fonts of headers
@ 2003-06-05 21:30 Helmut Schwertner
From: Helmut Schwertner @ 2003-06-05 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

above \starttext I have define the bodyfont to

\setupbodyfont[11pt]. It works fine.

The headings I define in the following way (also above \starttext):

\setuphead[chapter][alternative=inmargin,letter={\switchtobodyfont[16pt,ss]\
bf}]
\setuphead[section][alternative=inmargin,letter={\switchtobodyfont[14pt,ss]\
bf}]
\setuphead[subsection][alternative=inmargin,letter={\switchtobodyfont[12pt,s
s]\bf}]

When I use <<texexec --pdf myfile>> I get many messages that means: it would
be better to define the bodyfont global. How can I do that?

Thanks and best wishes,

Helmut Schwertner
Schülperbaum 4
24103 Kiel

phone: 0431 58 78 502
eMail: schwertner@t-online.de

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-05 21:30 UTC | newest]