* \hbox and figures
@ 2006-01-28 10:20 andrea valle
From: andrea valle @ 2006-01-28 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi to all,
I guess it's something obvious but...
I was taking a look at the nice cows on p.298 cont-eni:
I cannot understand why in compiling this code "test" is always one
line down and never on the same line, just on quarter's side. Quarter
is a small figure, and I tested with other small figures, both in pdf
and png.

\starttext

\hbox {\externalfigure[quarter]} test

  \stoptext

Many thanks!

-a-

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
andrea.valle@unito.it