2010/3/15 Hans Hagen : >> I figured out that loading "\input spec-tst.mkii" before >> \setupinteraction[state=start] works as expected in MKII (but then - >> the backward compatibility is broken as well since one would have to >> load the "tex" version of that file in past). Loading it after doesn't >> have any influence. >> >> It would be really nice if there was some more elegant way to use >> UTF-8 in bookmarks than \input spec-tst.mkii. > > i'll merge the tst code into the other spec files > > Hans > Works now! Thanks! P.S. In case you want a testcase that breaks with --xtx for me, it's attached. -- Vedran Miletić