* Typescript for Linotype NimbusSanL-BoldCond
@ 2007-01-18 23:13 John R. Culleton
From: John R. Culleton @ 2007-01-18 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone put together a typescript for some or all of the Nimbus family? I
have the font referenced above and ran it through texfont. It is specified by
a customer's designer for a book I am working on. I can of course do the old
plain TeX \font thing but I would like to do it a more Contextish way.
--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

* Re: Typescript for Linotype NimbusSanL-BoldCond
@ 2007-01-22  9:19 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2007-01-22  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 1/19/07, John R. Culleton <john@wexfordpress.com> wrote:
> Has anyone put together a typescript for some or all of the Nimbus family? I
> have the font referenced above and ran it through texfont. It is specified by
> a customer's designer for a book I am working on. I can of course do the old
> plain TeX \font thing but I would like to do it a more Contextish way.
> --
Maybe these can help you
www.logosrl.it/context/modules/2007-01-18/font-modu.pdf
www.logosrl.it/context/modules/2007-01-18/type-modu.pdf

luigi

* Re: Typescript for Linotype NimbusSanL-BoldCond
@ 2007-01-27 18:40 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2007-01-27 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2007-01-19 um 00:13 schrieb John R. Culleton:

> Has anyone put together a typescript for some or all of the Nimbus
> family? I
> have the font referenced above and ran it through texfont. It is
> specified by
> a customer's designer for a book I am working on. I can of course
> do the old
> plain TeX \font thing but I would like to do it a more Contextish way.

Are you sure your Nimbus is by Linotype?
I know only URW++ Nimbus Sans & Serif, and that are Helvetica and
Times clones.
TeX Gyre Termes is based on Nimbus Serif, I don't know how the
enhanced Sans will be called and when it will be available.
But if you select Helvetica in ConTeXt, you normally get URW++ Nimbus
Sans.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---