* How to create a standard text block
       [not found] <mailman.3511.1169758363.3900.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2007-01-25 23:37 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2007-01-25 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context-request@ntg.nl

Hello everybody,

Could someone tell me what is the best way to create a standard text block that would consist of a line frames around the text and include some lettering? Such a text block is a State standard in Russia and Ukraine and I want to design it good and possibly include in the Wiki, since many people require it. So I feel right to ask you gurus first how to begin.

Please note that this block is of two kinds -- bigger one for first page of a document (but sometimes of a section), and smaller one for remaining pages.

--
Best regards,
 Vyatcheslav

* Re: How to create a standard text block
@ 2007-01-26  7:29   ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2007-01-26  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 1/26/07, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky <yatskovsky@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>

> Could someone tell me what is the best way to create a standard text block
> that would consist of a line frames around the text and include some
> lettering? Such a text block is a State standard in Russia and Ukraine and I
> want to design it good and possibly include in the Wiki, since many people
> require it. So I feel right to ask you gurus first how to begin.
>

> Please note that this block is of two kinds -- bigger one for first page of
> a document (but sometimes of a section), and smaller one for remaining
> pages.

Maybe these can help you

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\starttext
\startframedtext
\input tufte
\stopframedtext

\framed{%
\vbox{%
\input tufte
}}

\stoptext
Do you have some public pdfs as examples ?

luigi