* A  ConTeXt style for emacs-muse
@ 2007-04-18  8:23 Jean Magnan de Bornier
From: Jean Magnan de Bornier @ 2007-04-18  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,
If some of you know and like Emacs-Muse
(http://www.mwolson.org/projects/EmacsMuse.html), you might be interested
to try the style I wrote to produce context documents within Muse; you
will find it at:
http://jm.bornier.free.fr/muse.html

I have tested this file and it seems to work in most situations, but it is
a first version and necessarily imperfect; feel free to report on errors.

cheers,
--
  Jean

* Re: A ConTeXt style for emacs-muse
@ 2007-04-18  9:09 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2007-04-18  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/18/07, Jean Magnan de Bornier <jm.bornier@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
> If some of you know and like Emacs-Muse
> (http://www.mwolson.org/projects/EmacsMuse.html), you might be interested
> to try the style I wrote to produce context documents within Muse; you
> will find it at:
> http://jm.bornier.free.fr/muse.html
I use emacs, so I naturally interested about it.
But the first link is not so easy to read (white on black with blue)
so...
what is Muse ?

luigi

* Re: A ConTeXt style for emacs-muse
@ 2007-04-18 10:17   ` Jean Magnan de Bornier
From: Jean Magnan de Bornier @ 2007-04-18 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le 18 avril à 11:09:58 "luigi scarso" <luigi.scarso@gmail.com> écrit notamment:

| On 4/18/07, Jean Magnan de Bornier <jm.bornier@free.fr> wrote:
| > Hi all,
| > If some of you know and like Emacs-Muse
| > (http://www.mwolson.org/projects/EmacsMuse.html), you might be interested
| > to try the style I wrote to produce context documents within Muse; you
| > will find it at:
| > http://jm.bornier.free.fr/muse.html
| I use emacs, so I naturally interested about it.
| But the first link is not so easy to read (white on black with blue)

Yes, too bad he changed his colors (very recently), it was nicer before that.

| so...  what is Muse ?
>
| luigi

To make it short, the muse mode in emacs permits to write text in a buffer
with very light editing (like "* title" at the beginning of a line means
title of section), and then the buffer will be, on your request,
transformed into a .tex, .pdf, .html, .xml, document (I omit some other
formats or "styles"), or several of them at a time (if in a "project").

Muse has something fascinating, that's why I wanted to use it for context
also.

The pdf manual for muse is here:
http://www.mwolson.org/static/doc/muse.pdf

best wishes
--

@ 2007-04-18 10:27     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2007-04-18 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Muse has something fascinating, that's why I wanted to use it for context
> also.
>
> The pdf manual for muse is here:
> http://www.mwolson.org/static/doc/muse.pdf
Many thanks.