* texluac missing
@ 2007-08-13  9:40 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2007-08-13  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG ConTeXt

Calling "luatools --generate" the error "texluac: command not found"
shows up.

Where can I find texluac? I installed luatex as both luatex and
texlua (why is this) but it seems not enough.
Made luatex from the source (sh build.sh) but texluac does not show
up in the result.

Hans van der Meer

* Re: texluac missing
@ 2007-08-13 10:41 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2007-08-13 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/13/07, Hans van der Meer <hansm@science.uva.nl> wrote:
> Calling "luatools --generate" the error "texluac: command not found" shows
> up.
>
> Where can I find texluac? I installed luatex as both luatex and texlua (why
> is this) but it seems not enough.
> Made luatex from the source (sh build.sh) but texluac does not show up in
> the result.

hmm, i believe it's a simlink to luatex .

> Hans van der Meer

luigi

* Re: texluac missing
@ 2007-08-13 11:06 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2007-08-13 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:
> Calling "luatools --generate" the error "texluac: command not found"
> shows up.
>
> Where can I find texluac? I installed luatex as both luatex and texlua
> (why is this) but it seems not enough.

texlua acts as lua
texluac acts as luac (so you need another copy)

> Made luatex from the source (sh build.sh) but texluac does not show up
> in the result.

symlinks

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE