On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:56 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: > Mehdi Omidali wrote: > > > As the matter of copyright; I want to know if I am allowed to > > translate "Context an excursion" to persian. If it is so, I can > > translate it and give the translation to whoever you prefer to be > > included in the website. > > sure, go ahead, others have translated it too; i can also imagine that > you adapt some of the content to arab typesetting (fonts and such) > > it would make a good testcase for r-l typesetting in context > and also as style example. It would be interestring if we could make a parallel between "western" style and persian style -- luigi