On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Mehdi Omidali wrote: > Hi everyone, > I want to translate "Context an excursion" to farsi and went to > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_on_Excursion,_translations > and tried to create an account to be able to access source files. I > faced a problem in the "anti automated account creation question" > which is something like > (23 plus 8) times roman 'C' > What must be inserted as the answer to such a problem. I tried > everything but no success. > Best Wishes. > I must admit that I will feel confused if the question will be mixed with ancient maya numbers . -- luigi