On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Olivier wrote: > Hi Luigi, > > > > \starttext > > > \startMPcode > > > path p ; p := fullcircle scaled 4cm ; > > > fill p withcolor red ; > > > fill p shifted(2cm,0cm) withcolor blue ; > > > \stopMPcode > > > \stoptext > > > > > I have prepended > > \setupcolors[state=start] > > This is indeed required to get the color yes, I didn't like greys circles... > but my problem is that the > graphic do not get typeset at all! As can be seen from the log file > Just to be sure, in attachment my pdf I found really easy to install minimals under ubuntu (just download first-setup.sh), so I can have one sandbox of mkiv+luatex stable and one for beta . Why don't you give it a try ? (don't forget to update to latest luatex) -- luigi