On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Marcin Borkowski < mbork@atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl> wrote: > Hi, > > assume that I would like to read some parts of the ConTeXt source (to > learn something interesting, to learn how to do that-and-that in > ConTeXt, or just for fun;)). Where do I start? I mean: what is the > non-terribly-difficult way for the beginner? I have rather good > expertise in plain TeX and also some in LaTeX (if this helps). > > Thanks in advance If you want to see http://groups.foundry.supelec.fr/modules/ -- luigi