On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Otared Kavian wrote: > Hi Luigi, > Thanks for having taken the time to test the file I gave in my message. > Indeed my problem comes from luatex not finding the fonts Latin Modern, > which mkii finds without any difficulty… > So minimals are ok. > Since I haven't changed anything in my TeX tree, why is so? > Shouldn't mkiv be able to find what mkii can find? :-) > mkii and miv have different ways to seach files. > > If you have any hint how to tell mkiv to find the default fonts LM, could > you please tell us about that? > context --generate should be ok. I always run . setuptex every first time I start a sessione with mkiv , so I have the correct env variable But I'm installing a tl2008, so I will be more precise about this. -- luigi