On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Otared Kavian wrote: > Dear Luigi, > > Thanks for you help. Below are some comments on what you wrote: > > On 19 oct. 08, at 14:44, luigi scarso wrote: > > On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Otared Kavian wrote: > >> Hi Luigi, >> Thanks for having taken the time to test the file I gave in my message. >> Indeed my problem comes from luatex not finding the fonts Latin Modern, >> which mkii finds without any difficulty… >> > So minimals are ok. > > > Not really, since my mkii is the one I have in TexLive 2008, updated to > ConTeXt ver: 2008.10.17 10:41 MKII fmt: 2008.10.17 int: english/english > and it works fine. > Up to now I didn't have installed the minimals through the commands given > on the Garden. > However, since you told me that it works fine, I just tried to install the > minimals too, but while generating the formats I get: > > ! LuaTeX error ...mini/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/luat-tex.lua:322: > attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'total' (a nil value). <*> > ...texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-nl.tex \dump > actually luatex is not good You should hit return until installation end; then install luatex from trunk; then remake format with context --generate context --make Now you must have no errors anymore . > Despite this, knowing that I have installed the minimals in a directory > /Applications/context-mini > and run the file setuptex contained in > /Applications/context-mini/tex > if I say > /Applications/context-mini/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin/texexec basic-test.tex > a correct PDF is created, while if I say > /Applications/context-mini/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin/texexec --lua > basic-test.tex > again I have a blank PDF and the log file says that the fonts Latin Modern > are not found. > Can you try context --generate context basic-test -- luigi