On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Arthur Reutenauer < arthur.reutenauer@normalesup.org> wrote: > > OK, this year latex wins > > http://www.ieee.org/portal/pages/about/awards/pr/vonneupr.html > > I suppose you know it, but obviously, Lamport got the prize for his > contribution to distributed computing, *not* to TeX macros ;-) naahh > He used > to come to my university as an invited professor quite often, and > apparently he didn't really appreciate when young students came to him > to talk about LaTeX ... > apparently. btw next meeting we must study a new strategy.The last wasn't strong enough . Maybe more beer (ok, I was silver medal this year, I can do better) -- luigi