On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Martin Schröder wrote: > 2008/10/26 Mojca Miklavec : > > the only thing that I can tell you: a few days/weeks ago I have > > noticed that Adobe Acrobat destroys encodings of documents made by > > ConTeXt when I compress the document (in order to reduce size, I tried > > to downsample and compress graphics). My first impression as that this > > We had a related problem with garbled characters when compressing PDF > 1.6 -> 1.3 with Acrobat. 1.6 -> 1.6 works, though. > Do you have an example ? -- luigi