On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz < thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de> wrote: > > On Oct 30, 2008, at 4:27 PM, luigi scarso wrote: > > > [a bit OT] > > Do you know some fonts Arial/Helvetica like that are good for Greek ? > > I have some samples under mkii, and I would like to test them under > > mkiv minimals. > > > Hi Luigi, > > you're looking for sans fonts, right? No, I don't really have any good > Arial/Helvetica-like fonts. I mix Gentium with sans on my slides and > find it acceptable; Arial Unicode of course has Greek, but is really > ugly, as is Lucida Grande (on the Mac). Have a look at > http://www.greekfontsociety.gr/pages/en_typefaces1.html > , maybe there's something you'll like. > *FS Neohellenic * looks interesting -- luigi