On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 8:51 PM, Johannes Graumann wrote: > No changes in error message. I attach the code that doesn't work like so: > > context --ctx=t-openoffice Attempt.odt > I was able to bypass error with \startluacode function metapost.free_boxes() local tb = tex.box init = metapost.first_box or 0 tini = metapost.last_box or 0 --for i = metapost.first_box,metapost.last_box do for i = init,tini do local b = tb[i] if b then tb[i] = nil -- no node.flush_list(b) needed, else double free error else break end end end \stopluacode just after %context --ctx=t-openoffice Attempt.odt of t-openoffice.tex -- luigi