On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Diego Depaoli wrote: > 2008/11/5 mattia schirosa : > > Hi, > > i start use context to write my master thesis, i chose Scite tex editor > how > > was advised in context wiki. I can't found a command or a tool to compile > > the tex file by Scite, is there any possibility or i have to pass by > prompt > > control everytimes? When i try different layout solution is a bit > annoying. > Look at > http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mscite-s.pdf > > Auguri per la tesi > naah, qui si dice "in bocca al lupo" -- luigi